Galleries, Exhibitions and Fairs: 1994 onward
- November- December 2019: A Little Contemporary, 7 Hebbel End, Hebden Bridge, U.K.
- 11th – 14th May 2019: #TAE19 at Out of the Blue Drill Hall, 32-36 Dalmeny Street, Edinburgh, EH6 8RG, U.K.
- 16th February – 30th June 2019: Focus Gallery NG1, 108 Derby Road, NG1 5FB, U.K.
- Degree Art UK Gallery, Somerset House, The Strand, London, U.K.: http://www.degreeart.com/artists/laura-h-elliott
- Whyberd Gallery, Evercreech, Somerset, U.K.: https://www.facebook.com/whyberdgallery/
- Art In The Heart Gallery, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, U.K.: https://www.artintheheart.co.uk/marketplace/store/lheart/
- Nude Tin Can Gallery, St Albans, U.K.: http://nudetincan.com/artists/laura%20elliot.html
- Caiger Arts, Ewell, Surrey, U.K.
- SUKI Gallery, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, U.K.
- OKK Arts, Birmingham, U.K.: https://okk-arts.com/laura-h-elliott-artist-profile/
- Focus Gallery NG1, Nottingham, UK
- Flux Gallery, London, UK: http://www.fluxexhibition.com/7505-2/
- London Art, UK: http://www.londonart.co.uk/sales/view_art.asp?artistID=4275
- Fenster Art, Canterbury, UK: https://www.fensterart.co.uk/collections/laura-elliott
- Creative Coverage, Southampton, Hampshire, UK: http://www.creativecoverage.co.uk/artists-page/item/864-laura-elliott
- 9th -11th November 2018: CONTEMPORARY ART FAIRS, Windsor Racecourse, Windsor, Berkshire, UK
- 21st July 2018: Windsor & Eton En Plein Air Painting Event, Competition & Exhibition: Windsor Castle and Windsor Royal Shopping Center, Berkshire, UK
- 11th-26th August 2018: Cass Art Manchester Gallery, 55-57 Oldham Street, Manchester, M11JR, UK (Private View: Sunday 12th August 2018 2-5pm)
- 13th July – 25th August 2018: Shop Number 22 – Art In Shop Windows, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
- Opening 6th May 2018: Whyberd Gallery, Evercreech, Somerset, UK
- Nude Tin Can Gallery, St Albans, Herts, AL1 4JS, UK
- 1st February 2017 – 6th February 2018: ‘100% Abstract’ exhibition by Le Dame Art Gallery at The Meliá White House Hotel, Albany Street, Regent’s Park London, NW1 3UP, UK
- 7th – 28th September 2017: Laura I.Gallery – ‘Now That’s What I Call Art’ Exhibition’ Finalist, Ice House Court, Abbey Rd, London, UK
- 26th – 30th June 2017: ‘Stimulus’ Exhibition with Art Number 23, The Municipal Art Gallery of Piraeus, Athens, Greece
- 1st – 27th May 2017: Global Reactive 2017 at The Mardleybury Gallery, Mardleybury Rd, Woolmer Green, Datchworth, UK
- 7th – 28th March 2017: The Link Gallery – International Women’s Day, Winchester University, Winchester, Hampshire, UK
- 1st – 23rd December 2016: ‘Pretty Little Things’ exhibition at the Nude Tin Can Gallery, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4JS, UK
- 27th October – 29th November 2016: ‘London Punk Revisited’ exhibition at 1of1 Design with Degreeart.com, 80 High Street, Teddington, London, UK
- 2nd – 6th November 2016: Flux 3 Exhibition at The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, UK (Private View 3rd November 6-9pm)
- 1st February – 5th August 2016: Gallery Fifty Five, Hartley Whitney, Berkshire, UK
- 19th – 23rd July 2016: The Menier Gallery – Exhibit Here, London, UK
- 12th-28th March 2016: What If? Gallery, Dartford, UK
- 12th-18th January 2016: Gyeongsangbuk Museum, South Korea
- 5th – 10th January 2016: Suwon Art Museum, Suwon City, South-Korea
- 11th – 14th December 2015: FLUX 2 Exhibition at the Royal College of Arts, Kensington, London, UK (10th December 2015 VIP Private View & 13th December 2015 Private View)
- 17th August – 18th September 2015: Heageumgang Theme Museum (Exhibition Hall, Art Gallery 1 & 2), Geoje, South-Korea
- 6th – 31st October 2014: ‘Minha Fukushima” Exhibition’, Faro, Portugal – Inspired by the poetry of writer Taro Aizu
- 15th December 2013: Creative Craft Fair – Hilton Hotel, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
- 8th December 2013: Herons Fair, Buckhold, Pangbourne, Berkshire, UK
- 24th October – 20th November 2013: Picture Craft Gallery, Holt, Norfolk, UK
- 5th – 15th September 2013: ‘Brazilian World Festival Arts for Peace’, Ubá – Minas Gerais, Brazil
Artist Study Break
- 13th – 15th November 2009: Windsor Art Fair, Royal Windsor, Berks, UK.
- 11th May – 4th June 2009: ‘Fine Art and Art & Media BA (Hons) Degree Group Exhibition’, University of the Creative Arts, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7DS, UK
- 17th – 28th June 2009: ‘IATTDA 2009 Summer Exhibition’, 1215 Art Gallery, Old Windsor, Berkshire, UK
- 2nd – 25th June 2009: Infusion Gallery, 719 South Spring Street, Los Angeles, California 90014, USA
- 16th – 29th January 2009: ‘IATTDA International Group Exhibition’, X-Power Gallery (GP DEVA – Frontier Art), 413 N. Rodeo Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA.
- 21st – 27th November 2008: ‘IATTDA Winter Group Exhibition’, Red Gate Gallery, London, SW9 8RU, UK
- 7th – 12th July 2008: ‘IATTDA Summer 2008 Exhibition’, The Poly, 24 Church Street, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 3EG, UK
- 5th-10th July 2008: ‘IATTDA Group Exhibition’, La Boheme Gallery, Colerado, USA
- 4th July 2008: ‘IATTDA Art in the Park’, Colerado, USA
- 2nd – 31st May 2008: ‘IATTDA Group Exhibition’, Pedro Ruivo Foundation, Faro, Portugal
- 28th March – 28th April 2008: ‘SOLO EXHIBITION – BRITISH SCAPES: A collection by Laura Elliott’, Bridgewater Arts Centre, 11-13 Castle St, Bridgewater TA6 3DD.
- 1st – 31st March 2008: ‘IATTDA Group Exhibitions’, Gallerie Samora Barros, Albuferia, Portugal
- 22nd – 28th February 2008: ‘IATTDA Early Spring Exhibition’, Red Gate Gallery, 209a Coldharbour Lane, London, SW9 8RU, UK
- 9th November – 20th December 2007: ‘Climate of Change Exhibition’ with London Art, 235-241 Union Street, London, SE1 0LR, UK.
- 1st April – 30th June 2007: Toe In The Water Gallery, Fowey, Cornwall, UK.
- 1st – 30th July 2007: As Yet Unknown Gallery, Arch 65 Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden Town, London, NW1 8AH, UK.
- 25th April – 30th May 2007: ‘Modern/ Contemporary Arts and Sculptures Exhibitions’, Maddox Gallery, Maddox Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 1PN, UK
- 2nd – 23rd April 2007: Maddox Gallery, 18 Maddox Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 1PN, UK
- 24 – 30th March 2007: Picture Craft Gallery, Holt, Norfolk, UK
- Contemporary Underground— World of Art Exhibitions: Liberté d’Expression Competition:
- 9th-12th November 2006: Barclays Global Headquarters, Canary Wharf, London, UK
- 2nd-3rd November 2006: Candid Arts Trust, 3 Torrens St, London, EC1V 1NQ, UK
- 8th July 2006 – 23rd September 2006: Bracknell Art Gallery, Charles Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK.
- June 2006: Group Painting Exhibition, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
- January 2004, Installation Exhibition, Farnham, Surrey, UK
- July 2003: Access Art and Design Diploma – Group Exhibition, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
- June 2002: Group Exhibition, Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
Artist Break – Working in the nursing field
- July 1995: ‘A Level Art and Design – Group Exhibition’, Wokingham, Berks, UK
- June 1995: ‘A Level Art and Design -Sculpture Trail’, Wokingham, Berks, UK
- June 1994: ‘A Level Art and Design -Group Exhibition’, Wokingham, Berks, UK